MBA-Marketing (Good communication. Team Mangmement.Cold calling, lead genration - target mgt, Marketing / BD exposure of International Market. Preffered from KPO / Software Product / Sevices / Digital Marketing. )
5 to 8 Yrs of experience required
- The primary role of the Business Development Manager / Business Analyst is to generate business from designated regions and build continuous business sources & Provide IT consultation to our clients.
- Should be able to devise strong business development strategies.
- Implements systematic processes for business development that includes a comprehensive view of the possible options that could be pursued, a uniform evaluation/scoring methodology to compare the alternatives, prioritization of the options, and implementation plans for the activities that will be engaged in
- Built new clients by networking or other means of generating interest from potential clients, this role has to aggressively source and secure new accounts/business.
- Responsibility for gathering client’s requirement, analysis and execute with potential work approach
- The candidate should be able to generate leads by calls /meeting potential clients and follow-ups on a regular basis.
- Marketing and Lead Generation: Generating qualified leads through website marketing, Branding using SEO, SMO, AD strategies, PPC campaigns, Cold calls, Email marketing, channelized marketing using LinkedIn and several paid sources, etc.
- Generating business through online freelancing portals like UpWork, GURU, Freelancer, etc.
- Should have knowledge about the latest IT Technologies. Having a good understanding of the IT Software Businesses Products or Services and be able to advise to the client
- Foster and develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Can create project documents like Features lists, Proposals, Service Agreement, and Contracts according to the client requirements, Project Execution Plans and Business Analysis reports.
- Create and be accountable for client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following Company procedures and standards.
- The candidate is able to do cold callings and End to end coordination with clients.
- Maintenance of Deadlines.
- Effective work reporting to the company concerns on regular basis.
- Develop a growth strategy on a long-term and short-term basis
- Work across different time zones and regions working collaboratively.
- Meet Assigned Sales and Revenue Targets and Strategic Objectives.
- Coordinating with inhouse and offshore team for estimation and technical assistance.
- Coordinate with internal resources including Sales, Solutions, and Service and manage resources to meet Performance objectives and requirements
- Experience in writing Tender Bidding proposal, RFP, high level of effort and cost estimation to create techno-commercial proposal
- Participate in events and tradeshows, with professional manner and polished appearance which will lead to aid to intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
A. Competence Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Marketing Services
- Indepth understanding of IT Software Services Business Model
- Experience in working & implementing sales CRM Software such as Salesforce or Zoho Software
- Strong word, powerpoint and excel skills
- Excellent problem resolution, judgment & decision making skills.
- Excellent command over the English language, both written and verbal
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing and lead generation campaigns.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Should have experience in setting up telemarketing departments catering to local and international market
- Require excellent time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives (TAT)
- Excellent track record of meeting sales targets
- MBA Marketing/B.E. Engineering/MCA/BBA
- Experience: 10+ Years of relevant experience