B.Com/M.Com/ MBA/CA- Inter
3+ Yrs of experience required
A. Scope of Work:
Operate, support and review the day-to-day accounting operations and month-end activities & processes for designated clients.
Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on
their respective daily functions
Interact with the client VIA email and/phone (If required)
Perform day-to-day job duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
- Resolve queries in a timely manner working around the established TATs (turnaround times).
Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Train new resources as and when required.
- Accurate Processing of month-end procedures
Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as and when required.
B. Competence Requirements
- Flexible with the shift timings
- Ability to learn the new software and processes quickly
Eligibility: Graduate in Commerce / Post Graduate in commerce
- Experience: Some experience in F&A Outsourcing industry
Experience into International Accounting. US accounting is
Sound Knowledge of MS Office, mainly MS Excel and MS Word.
Well conversant in Verbal and Written English Conversation