Software Project Management,Familiar with .NET and technologies,PMP Certification (Good to have),Scrum Master Experience is required
8-10 Yrs of experience required
- Successful track record in the Managing and Delivery of Desktop, Web and Mobile applications
- Scrum Master Experience is required
- PMP Certification (Good to have)
- Familiar with NET and technologies
- Excellent Decision-Making And Leadership Capabilities
- Contract Negotiation
- Critical Thinking And Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution Experience
- Responsible for project/program management of multiple critical software projects that will require management of project activities across all participating functional areas.
- Plan and supervise activities for multiple mid-size and large-scale projects.
- Initiate and drive project planning activities such as Statement of Work and Management, Stakeholder Identification, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, and regular project status reporting.
- Monitoring the Execution, Progress, and Risks.
- Manage Risks and Issues, Correct Deviations From Plans, Delivery Planning,
- Coordinates Project Meetings, Communicates Status, Issues, Technical Issues, Resource Requirements and their Resolution Across Functional Organizations and Management.
- Lead Project Status and Working Meetings.
- Facilitates and Organizes Daily Stand - Up Meetings, Iteration Sizing and Planning, Retrospectives, and Demonstrations.
- Collaborates with Product Owners. Tracks Teams Velocity and Plans Accordingly.
- Ensures the Teams Are Practicing Agile Methodology and Software Engineering Best Practices.
- Identifies and Removes any Impediments Or Obstacles that Prevents the Team From Attaining Sprint Goals.
- Prepare and Distribute Progress Reports, Team Status and Issues to Senior Management
- Aids the Scrum Team with Determining Suitable Commitments For Stories, Defects, and Tasks, Coordinates, and Schedules the Execution Of Deliverables Across Multiple Teams.