Any (Excellent Communication. Content writing Skills, preferrable for Media industry.)
2.5 to 4 Yrs of experience required
A. Scope of Work
- This is a role for an entry-level writer, whose grasp over the language and understanding of the subject matter is so excellent that they can write on just about any subject.
- The candidate should be willing to take up variety of writing subjects and explore new industries.
- The candidate is expected to possess excellent written and spoken English skills, should be able to write on any topic easily and coherently and be able to ideate independently, be fast on the uptake and have a fast learning curve.
- Should be proficient in writing engaging articles, blogs, guest posts, advertisements, newsletters, press releases etc.
- Should be able to independently handle writing requirements for an entire website
- Should be comfortable writing on even technical topics after adequate research
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Be proficient in research and be able to produce UNIQUE, ORIGINAL content.
- Should have very clear and strict views on PLAGIARISM.
- Well aware of the differences between British and American English.
- Passionate learner, need to write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project
B. Competence Requirements
- Excellent command over the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to write in a number of different styles/ tones for a varied audience
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Ability to understand complex writing requirements and deliver quality content
- Ability to review and audit the given content with an eye of perfection
- Creative Writing
- Article/ Blog writing
- Web page writing
- Require excellent time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives (TAT)
- Well conversant in Verbal and Written English Conversation
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing processes
- Salesforce.com Admin certified preferable
- Pardot tool development and management
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements