New CA Passouts
A. Scope of Work:
- Managing the team of 2 to 3 Staff Accountants
- Operate, support and review the day-to-day accounting operations and processes for designated clients
- Experience in to Small and Midsize Accounting.
- Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions
- Interact with the client VIA email and/phone (If required)
- Resolve Queries in a timely manner working around the establishment TATs (turnaround times).
- Understanding process and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard operating Procedures) as and when required
- Train new resources as and when required
- Perform day-to-day accounting job duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
- Management Reporting based on measurable KRAs
- Accurate Processing of month-end procedures
- Understanding and documenting the business requirements of various clients
B. Competence Requirements
- Flexible with the shift timings
- Ability to learn the new software and processes quickly
- Eligibility: Chartered Accountant
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office, mainly MS Excel and MS Word.
- Well conversant in Verbal and Written English Conversation